You're offline. This is a cached version of the page.
About NRC Industrial Research Assistance Program
Helping your business grow through innovation
The National Research Council of Canada Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC IRAP) is Canada's leading innovation assistance program for small and medium-sized businesses.
If you operate an innovative small or medium-sized business in Canada, we can help you build your innovation capacity and take your ideas to market. We do this through financial assistance, advisory services and connections to the best business and
R&D expertise in Canada. It's a winning model we've been using to drive business growth—and Canada's innovation system—for over 70 years.
- Provide value-added frontline service to clients
- Respect and invest in the value of people
- Build and contribute to partnerships
- Maintain and enhance technical credibility
- Ensure accountability for quality service and effective use of resources
- Help small and medium-sized businesses in Canada develop and commercialize technologies.
- Collaborate with regional and national organizations on initiatives that support the development and commercialization of technologies by small and medium-sized businesses.
- Date modified: